Thursday 24 May 2012

Website is up and running!!!


http://sandramoffattgenealogicalresearch.com/ is now up and running!

I'm so excited!

It's been a work in progress but I'm pretty proud of the end result. Other than Twitter (not my thing), I'm totally social media connected now. My Sandra Moffatt Genealogical Research facebook page, Linkedin, my blog and now my website. Here's to my new life journey (insert the clink clink of champagne glasses)!

I ask that anyone viewing this blog post, take the time to look at my website. I welcome any and all suggestions as this is a new vehicle for me. What do you think? Can you "like" my facebook page too? It's a matter of trying to get more hits on google. I'm learning so much these days.

So glad I can now focus on doing the actual research.

Here are a couple of great photographs I found yesterday from the internet. They were found in nearly untouched condition. Taken around 1880 and hand coloured, they show life in the highlands of Scotland. I was fascinated by them.


Titled "The Matrons of St.Kilda", these poor women look very weary. Check out the bare feet on the older women!
I can't wait until I get to visit the UK again. Maybe this summer.


Looks like the women are doing the hard work here too!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sandra. The Website looks fantastic! So glad you are doing this. I`m excited for you.

    ReplyDelete